Account Manager - Client Retention Specialist (26277)
SiteLock is the global leader in website security, currently protecting more than six million websites globally. SiteLock delivers 360-degree website security solutions to find, fix and prevent malware and other threats from affecting websites and their visitors. Services include malware scanning and vulnerability detection, automatic malware removal, an advanced web application firewall (WAF), as well as website acceleration powered by a global CDN. SiteLock also provides website support services that are available 24/7/365.
We were recently awarded the Best of Cool award for our great culture by BestCompaniesAZ and are one of the Best Places to Work as awarded by the Arizona Business Journal. We are the fastest growing software company in Arizona two years in a row per Deloitte's Fast 500, and are looking for talented, success-driven people to join our growing team.
We offer our employees a casual and upbeat work environment along with an extensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 15 days of PTO and 7 paid holidays
- 401K program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Fun team building events and activities
- Free food - catered breakfast on Monday, lunch on Friday and snacks
- New hire training and ongoing learning opportunities
- Career growth opportunities
Retention Specialist Job Description:
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic individual with strong communication and leadership skills to focus on customer service related inquiries.
- Sun-Thur 2:00 PM-10:30 PM/4:00 PM-12:30 AM
- Tues-Sat 2:00 PM-10:30 PM/4:00 PM-12:30 AM
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Handles incoming calls on all Customer Service related inquiries, product changes, status updates and cancellations with a focus on solving the issue on the first call.
- Handle customer concerns with empathy and presents SiteLock in a positive light at all times.
- Prevents customer cancels and ensures customer retention by reasonable negotiations. Provides solutions that are beneficial to the company and attractive to the customer.
- Recommends products to the customer. Utilizes sales skills to probe for information and close the save to maintain customer base.
- Demonstrates self-confidence and a desire to go the extra mile to take care of the customer to create a positive customer experience every time.
- Provides pro-active, consistent follow-up to all customer inquiries, either via phone/email/chat. Responds and replies to every customer email/ticket the same day.
- Involves management during an escalated customer issue when necessary to satisfactorily resolve the customer's concern.
- Identifies trends in issues that may affect customer satisfaction levels and consistently communicates them to management in measurable terms.
- Ensures that all communications are noted in the CRM comment section of the account so subsequent issues will have complete information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 year of customer service experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of Retention experience.
- Call center experience is mandatory.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to articulate details to customers in a professional and calm manner.
- Computer literate. Able to navigate through multiple programs, systems and windows.
- Excellent typing and data entry skills. Minimum of 50 WPM typing skills.
- Able to multi-task. I.e. talk on the phone and type notes at the same time.
- Proven and effective problem solver.
- Regular job attendance is required in accordance with a regular schedule established for the position by the supervisor.
Meet Some of SiteLock's Employees
Kerry facilitates orientation and training for new agents and employees. His main goal is to make sure the team is well prepared and confident when communicating with customers.
Back to top