Retail Support Analyst
Sir Kensington’s mission is to bring integrity and charm to ordinary and overlooked food, beginning with the world of condiments. Our premium, all-natural ketchup, mayonnaise, and mustard flavors are sold in all Whole Foods nationwide, as well as 3,000+ natural, specialty, and grocery stores. Sir Kensington’s has become the fastest-growing condiment brand in the natural channel, and recently raised an $8.5 million Series A led by Verlinvest, a leading consumer investment firm whose other investments include Vitamin Water, vitacoco, popchips, Sambazon, and Hint. Sir Kensington’s has also become the first premium ketchup to ever replace Heinz in restaurants and hotels in over 50 years, including in The Ritz-Carlton, the Spotted Pig, PJ Clarke’s, The Smith, The Gramercy Park Hotel, The Ace Hotel, and hundreds of others.
Are you interested in disrupting one of the last remaining American monopolies? Are you dedicated to innovation and creativity? Well, Sir Kensington himself would be delighted to have you aboard! We’re doing things differently, and we need your help. This role will be focused on assisting the retail sales team in launching Sir Kensington’s successfully into new stores and tracking our performance in existing accounts.
DUTIES OF ROLE
- Support Retail team with potential new customers by creating sales presentations, sending samples, and general setup.
- Manage the creation and maintenance of our online wholesale accounts.
- Support the Retail team by analyzing and synthesizing sales data.
- Oversee company store locator inquiries, directing customers to retail locations.
- Assist with retail trade shows, from setup to staffing to post-show analysis.
- 0-4 years of consumer goods experience, with data analysis experience preferred.
- Interest in interpreting data and transforming it into insights to inform strategy.
- Facility with PowerPoint and Excel.
- A passion for food required!
Position is full-time salary with benefits.
If this sounds like a mission you’d like to accept, please let us know! Email your resume and cover letter to us.
Back to top