Regional Sales Manager
About Us – Please allow us to introduce ourselves
Sir Kensington's makes condiments with character. We reimagine ordinary and overlooked food with fearless integrity and charm. Beginning in 2010, we realized that while food was evolving, condiments weren't. So, we decided to make them better, starting with ketchup. Since then, we launched mayonnaise, mustard, and Fabanaise, and gained a cult following. Now, you can find our condiments in hundreds of leading restaurants, thousands of leading retailers, and millions of meal kit boxes across the country. But we're just getting started. We aim to be America's leading natural condiment brand, and we need your help.
In April of 2017, Sir Kensington’s joined Unilever, the leading progressive global consumer products company. With them, we're part of a family of global brands helping to define the future of good food and good business. With access to Unilever's resources and expertise, we will continue to operate independently from our SoHo headquarters.
About the Role –When you aren’t eating this is what you will do…
Our Foodservice team is the portion of our sales team responsible for working with acclaimed restaurants and hotels around the country, putting Sir Kensington’s on the forefront of the culinary world. We are looking for a Regional Chain Manager to grow our brand with multi-unit restaurants nationally. In this role, the Manager will:
- Align our brand with key market operators, with a focus on multi-unit chains of 5-25 units in size,
- Expand our distribution to include strategic market partnerships, and;
- Guide exponential growth within key food service segments, including restaurants, hotels, quick-service operations, and more
The specific duties of this role are:
- Identify, prioritize, and call on the Nation’s top multi-unit chains and hospitality accounts in the market, with a focus on 5-25 unit chains.
- Directly responsible for maintaining and upselling existing multi-unit accounts.
- Maintain and grow existing distribution, as well as expanding our distributor partnerships.
- Accountable to sales and spend budgets (trade spend and Travel and Entertainment).
- Build annual sales forecast for chain portfolio based on accurate pipeline management.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal marketing and sales teams to ensure highest quality customer service.
- Travel expected 35%-50% of total work days. This role is based in New York City, and will report to the Vice President of Foodservice Sales.
About You – Necessary ingredients
Are you a doer? A problem solver? An explorer on a culinary journey? You’ll be in good company here and Sir Kensington himself would be delighted to have you aboard. We’re doing things differently, and we need your help. Here are the requirements of the role:
- 3-5 years sales experience within a CPG brand; a specific focus on foodservice partners.
- Proven track record in selling direct accounts (operator and distributor) and executing all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to close.
- Aptitude for pricing and contract negotiation.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Specific industry knowledge of the multi-unit QSR/FSR landscape is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (email, Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- 4-year degree is preferred.
- Willingness to learn, grow, and expand knowledge and responsibility to support a growing business and sales model.
- Love of food required!
The Special Sauce – Figuratively speaking (though we also make special sauce)
If you're looking for an entrepreneurial, fast-paced startup environment, you'll thrive at Sir Kensington's. But there's more to it than that. If you’re naturally curious and seek to contribute at a purpose-driven food company, you'll feel at home here. We extend Sir Kensington's ethos of "integrity and charm" into the way we work.
- Opportunity to contribute at a fast growing and entrepreneurial company
- All the condiments (with character) you can eat
- A supportive environment which values profession development, personal responsibility, and candor
- Benefits include health insurance, 401(k), restaurant stipend, unlimited snacks, and more
To apply for this job, please apply at: https://unilever.taleo.net/careersection/external/jobdetail.ftl?job=1025379&src=JB-11140
Back to top