About Sir Kensington’s
At Sir Kensington’s we work every day to bring integrity and charm to ordinary and overlooked food. The journey began in 2008, when Mark Ramadan and Scott Norton pondered the curious state of American condiments. Why was it that as the world began to wake up to better food, ketchup had been left behind? Could condiments be made better? Since 2010, Sir Kensington’s has expanded and now enables grocery stores and restaurants across the country to offer a full line of “condiments with character”.
Sir Kensington’s has become the fastest-growing condiment brand in the natural channel, and the first premium ketchup to ever replace Heinz in restaurants and hotels in over 50 years. Among others, The Ritz-Carlton, the Spotted Pig, PJ Clarke’s, and The Ace Hotel proudly serve our condiments. In 2017, Sir Kensington’s was acquired by Unilever – a company that shares many of our values. The brand will continue to operate as an independent organization out of our SoHo HQ with access to all of Unilever’s resources.
Are you a doer? A problem solver? An explorer on a culinary journey? You’ll be in good company here and Sir Kensington himself would be delighted to have you aboard! We’re doing things differently, and we need your help.
We are looking for an Office Coordinator to join our New York team. This position is ideal for a motivated self-starter with strong communication skills.
Duties of Role:
• Coordinating and sending sales samples and shipments for different teams.
• Ensure the office is clutter free and presentable at all times.
• Special project management such as assembling VIP gift boxes, reorganizing our storage spaces, etc.
• Serve as the main point of contact for office needs and ensure the administrative needs of our NYC and remote team are met. Needs include IT, food ordering, furniture, supplies, etc.
• Manage our office systems and ensure they stay organized and up to date.
• Coordinate various third parties (cleaning services, UPS, FedEx, etc.) as needed for the office.
• Coordinate new employee onboarding process from beginning to end: recruiting, interview scheduling, and training week setup.
• Act as first point-of-contact for visitors to the office.
• Assist the EA to the CEO in planning our events and retreats.
• Serve as an extra hand to the Retail and Foodservice teams when needed.
¥ No prior experience necessary- this is an ideal role for a recent college graduate.
¥ Must be extremely detail oriented and highly organized.
¥ Must be friendly and welcoming both in person and on the phone.
¥ A fast learner who easily picks up on tasks at hand.
¥ A love of food required.
Our Mission and Values
Our Mission: To bring integrity and charm to ordinary and overlooked food.
1— Our secret ingredient is people.
Our work is teamwork. We foster a supportive environment where our team works with a sense of purpose, potential, and play.
2 — We act with honor, even when no one is looking.
We take pride in our work, delivering on our own sense of potential at every opportunity. Our workmanship is evidence of who we are.
3 — We make condiments with character.
Our products are the most tangible manifestation of our work. They are a reflection of our unique philosophy and distinguished by what we call “Kensington Quality.”
“Character” is our combination of integrity and charm (as well as the dandy character of Sir Kensington himself).
4 — We think long term
We move quickly, but are patient enough to make big things happen. In all parts of our business, we build genuine, lasting relationships.
As Sir Kensington’s first value states, our secret ingredient is people. We seek to recruit and include people with a diversity of abilities, backgrounds, and cultures to better serve our diverse community of customers.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law.
See Inside the Office of Sir Kensington's
Sir Kensington’s is a new and quickly growing food company founded by those tired of tyranny. The company’s premium, all-natural ketchup, mayonnaise, and mustard are served by some of the country’s leading restaurants, including The Spotted Pig, ABC Kitchen, Bareburger, The Smith, PJ Clarke’s, and many more. Sir Kensington’s is also sold in over 3,500 locations nationwide, including Whole Foods, Safeway, and Kroger.
Back to top