National Grocery Sales Manager
Sir Kensington’s is a new, quickly growing natural condiments company founded by those tired of tyranny. Our premium, all-natural ketchup, mayonnaise, and mustard flavors are sold in all Whole Foods nationwide, as well as 5,000+ natural, specialty, and grocery stores. In less than five years, Sir Kensington’s has become the fastest-growing condiment brand in the natural channel, and recently raised an $8.5 million Series A led by Verlinvest, a leading consumer investment firm whose other investments include Vitamin Water, VitaCoco, popchips, Sambazon, and Hint. Sir Kensington’s Ketchup has also become the first premium ketchup to ever replace Heinz in restaurants and hotels in over 50 years, including in The Ritz-Carlton, the Spotted Pig, PJ Clarke’s, The Smith, The Gramercy Park Hotel, The Ace Hotel, and hundreds of others.
Are you interested in disrupting one of the last remaining American monopolies? Are you dedicated to innovation and creativity? Well, Sir Kensington himself would be delighted to have you aboard! We’re doing things differently, and we need your help.
DUTIES OF ROLE
- Work with VP of Retail sales to develop and execute our conventional grocery sales strategy with such key accounts as Kroger, AHOLD, Publix, Safeway/Albertson’s, Wegmans, HEB, etc.
- Manage all brokers who call on conventional grocery accounts.
- Create and give all sales presentations to key accounts in the channel.
- Work with VP of Retail sales and finance to manage the channel trade spend budget.
- Work with Marketing teams to enhance in-store promotions.
- Plan, budget and provide sales forecasts for grocery channel.
- Requires significant travel
- 3-5 years conventional grocery experience
- Excellent skills in the following areas: customer presentations, negotiation, analysis, communication, organization
- College degree
Position is full-time salary with benefits.
If this sounds like a mission you’d like to accept, please let us know! Email your resume and cover letter below.
Back to top