About Sir Kensington’s
At Sir Kensington’s we have an appreciation for the exceptional role that food plays in all our lives. Eight years ago, we realized that while food in America was evolving, condiments had been left behind. For food, there’s no greater complement than a great condiment. Whether it’s ketchup and mayonnaise, or the burger they complete, our purpose is to make food better.
Our premium, all-natural condiments are sold in all Whole Foods nationwide, as well as 5,000+ natural, specialty, and grocery stores.
Sir Kensington’s Ketchup has also become the first premium ketchup to ever replace Heinz in restaurants and hotels in over 50 years, including in The Ritz-Carlton, the Spotted Pig, PJ Clarke’s, The Smith, The Gramercy Park Hotel, The Ace Hotel, and hundreds of others.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to lead the planning and execution of key projects critical to brand growth. These projects will include packaging and sales material design, in-store activations, and consumer insights. This position will report directly to the VP Marketing.
Duties of Role:
- Serve as a key member of Sir Kensington’s Business Team, managing projects for near-in product launches. Responsible for building project timelines, keeping the Business Team apprised of project status, and keeping projects on track from concept through launch.
- Lead packaging graphics initiatives including new label designs, label redesigns, limited-edition pack design, and label updates from project briefing through printer handoff.
- Serve as primary internal point of contact for external design agencies.
- Create and maintain a library of current product information and selling materials.
- Build and execute a brand learning plan, collaborating with team to identify research needs, creating proposals for custom research and securing syndicated research as indicated. Distill learnings into actionable insights and share regularly with team.
- Create and maintain a library of relevant research for use in selling materials and other applications.
- Recommend and manage shopper marketing programs to drive brand growth
- Work with in-house graphic designer to create and manage all point-of-sale and merchandising materials for use in restaurants and retail stores, including shippers and signage.
- Lead store-specific marketing initiatives, coordinating with retail and foodservice sales teams.
- Create and manage coupon budget, track coupon performance, and recommend improvements to plan when possible.
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience
- Passionate about growing brands and changing food for the better
- Unusually detail oriented
- A collaborative leader with the ability to influence individuals and teams
- Analytical, knows how to mine data to build and optimize plans
- Curious, high-energy and driven to succeed
- A love of food
Our Mission and Values
Our Mission: To bring integrity and charm to ordinary and overlooked food.
1— Our secret ingredient is people.
Our work is teamwork. We foster a supportive environment where our team works with a sense of purpose, potential, and play.
2 — We act with honor, even when no one is looking.
We take pride in our work, delivering on our own sense of potential at every opportunity. Our workmanship is evidence of who we are.
3 — We make condiments with character.
Our products are the most tangible manifestation of our work. They are a reflection of our unique philosophy and distinguished by what we call “Kensington Quality.”
“Character” is our combination of integrity and charm (as well as the dandy character of Sir Kensington himself).
4 — We think long term
We move quickly, but are patient enough to make big things happen. In all parts of our business, we build genuine, lasting relationships.
See Inside the Office of Sir Kensington's
Sir Kensington’s is a new and quickly growing food company founded by those tired of tyranny. The company’s premium, all-natural ketchup, mayonnaise, and mustard are served by some of the country’s leading restaurants, including The Spotted Pig, ABC Kitchen, Bareburger, The Smith, PJ Clarke’s, and many more. Sir Kensington’s is also sold in over 3,500 locations nationwide, including Whole Foods, Safeway, and Kroger.
Back to top