Senior Sales Operations Analyst
SiriusDecisions is the leading global b-to-b research and advisory firm. We deliver the actionable intelligence, transformative frameworks and expert guidance that equip executives to modernize and elevate sales, marketing and product performance. Are you an experienced Sales Operations Analyst who is ready for the next stage in your career? You could be the next addition to the team at SiriusDecisions.
The Senior Sales Operations Analyst will be a contributor to an agile team of talented Salesforce engineers who progress the Sales organization’s most important initiatives.
Do you have?
- A passion for evolving the sales operations process and accelerating opportunity to close cycles.
- An interest in thriving in a fast-paced environment with a strong drive towards execution.
- The ability to think critically, iterate quickly, provide exceptional detail oriented thinking.
- What it takes to partner with stakeholders to drive shared vision and execution while exuding a tenacious spirit, a collaborative method of working, and deep experience in solving hard problems as simply as possible.
Do you have an interest in :
- Acting as a hands-on change agent to evolve the CRM to changing business needs
- Implementing routine updates, validation of releases, evaluation, testing, and rollout of new Salesforce integrated applications
- Providing accountability for Salesforce data hygiene and enrichment
- Developing the company wide use of data to support making strategic business decisions
- Defining and lead the data and systems architecture plan for sales
- Working closely with the sales leadership team to drive productivity
- Helping define territories and establish quotas
- Innovating reports and dashboards in Salesforce that drive effectiveness and decisions across the Sales organization
- Defining and administer compensation plans to drive sales behavior and performance
- Creating data-driven solutions to organization-wide friction points
- Identifying, analyzing and reporting on sales pipeline, performance, and other KPIs
- Leading monthly and quarterly planning for the Sales team as part of the company's planning process
- Inspecting sales process quality and identify opportunities for improvement
- Analyzing and report on ROI of various sales activities
- Providing strategic ideas to the sales leadership team
- Collaborating with other departments as necessary to provide solutions to the Sales organization.
- A Completed Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience in a Sales Operations role
- Demonstrated ability to execute and deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Ability to collaborate in a global team environment.
- Ability to present insights from both quantitative and qualitative sources to Executive Team members
- A Complete and detailed understanding of business intelligence and processes
- An Ability to display strong self-initiative and support recommendations with sound thinking and fact-based evidence (data, research, best practices, etc.)
- A Proven record of meeting/exceeding established goals
Then Please Apply :
SiriusDecisions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity. SiriusDecisions helps business-to-business companies worldwide improve sales and marketing effectiveness. Management teams make more informed business decisions through access to our industry analysts, best practice research, benchmark data, peer networks, events and continuous learning courses. The company is based in Wilton, CT with offices in Waltham, MA, San Francisco, CA, Staines, United Kingdom,Toronto, CAN and Singapore. For more information about SiriusDecisions visit:http://www.siriusdecisions.com.
Meet Some of SiriusDecisions's Employees
Cheri helps clients strategically navigate relationships with contractors delivering well-researched models that offer insights on how to best decide who to work with and how.
Back to top