Research Director , Sales Operations Strategies
SiriusDecisions is the leading global b-to-b research and advisory firm. We deliver the actionable intelligence, transformative frameworks and expert guidance that equip executives to modernize and elevate sales, marketing and product performance. To further strengthen our expanding research team, we are now looking for a research director to join our rapidly growing Sales Operations Strategies service.
SiriusDecisions’ SOS service provides best practice research, benchmarking data, analytic models and thought leadership to leverage and enhance a b-to-b organization’s sales strategy. It covers a broad range of critical sales topics, including sales planning, lead management, sales compensation, sales process, deal desk, sale intelligence, data science, sales forecasting and sales technologies.
- Research generation: Participates in the conceptualization and writing of key research deliverables, including research briefs, vendor profiles, webcasts and Core Strategy Reports.
- Data gathering: Works with a wide variety of b-to-b organizations to gather key sales data using existing benchmarking models.
- Analyst work: Interacts directly with clients (in-person, telephone) to review research findings and discuss business-related problems/issues.
- Service development: Works with our SOS analysts and business development team to grow SOS membership through sales and marketing activities with prospects.
- Client-facing activities: Assists on ad-hoc consulting projects as needed (e.g. benchmarking, go-to-market, assessments) as well as present at events (internal and external).
- Presenting: Present at SiriusDecisions events as well as industry and client events.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 15+ years of B2B marketing and sales operations experience
- Extremely strong writing and analytical skills
- Experience in some or all of the following areas: Sales operations; territory design and coverage models; sales process design; sales compensation planning; sales force automation (SFA) implementation and management; forecast/pipeline management; sales intelligence; data science, and data analysis.
- B-to-b experience (we focus exclusively on the b-to-b space)
- Customer-facing skills (strong presenter, comfortable with executive-level audience, able to identify issues/needs through effective questioning)
Why join us?
SiriusDecisions is respected and fast-growing company. Our highest satisfaction comes from helping our clients achieve impressive results. Our culture is built around collaboration, camaraderie and originality. Know-it-alls, divas and copycats need not apply, but all others are welcome.
Location: Staines, UK
SiriusDecisions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity. SiriusDecisions helps business-to-business companies worldwide improve sales and marketing effectiveness. Management teams make more informed business decisions through access to our industry analysts, best practice research, benchmark data, peer networks, events and continuous learning courses. The company is based in Wilton, CT with offices in Waltham, MA, San Francisco, CA, Staines, United Kingdom,Toronto, CAN and Singapore. For more information about SiriusDecisions visit:http://www.siriusdecisions.com.
Meet Some of SiriusDecisions's Employees
Just by looking and seeing how different companies work, you really get an MBA here on almost a daily basis.
Back to top