Research Director, Portfolio Marketing Strategies
Are you an experienced product marketing leader who is ready for the next stage in your career? You could be the next addition to the team at SiriusDecisions.
· Have a passion for product, solution, industry or services marketing?
· Love to solve challenging marketing problems?
· Get a sense of accomplishment from helping others?
Have you spent a lot of time thinking about...
· Taking a strategic approach to launch (as opposed to writing a press release and crossing your fingers)?
· Truly enabling sales with knowledge (instead of just sending an email and hoping they figure it out)?
· Using buyer insights for audience-centric marketing (rather than developing personas that go nowhere)?
Would you jump at the chance to...
· Influence how some of the best b-to-b brands innovate?
· Be a trailblazer in the emerging portfolio marketing function?
· Collaborate with some of the most brilliant minds in b-to-b marketing?
If you answered YES to many of the questions above, let's talk. We're looking for a research director in our Portfolio Marketing research and advisory service. In this role, you'd help clients with initiatives like go-to-market strategy, buyer personas and insights, messaging and content, bringing offerings to market, and functional design and development. You'll have the opportunity to leverage your exceptional writing and speaking skills to advise clients on best practices and to impact their strategy, execution and growth.
The analysts we hire are seasoned practitioners with significant experience in their areas of expertise. We're not looking for someone who's just a "general" marketer who has done "some" product marketing. Instead, we're looking for candidates who have spent at least 10 years in product marketing (or some combination of product, solution, industry and/or services marketing) and in those roles has advanced the definition of what it means to be a portfolio marketer.
Why join us? SiriusDecisions is respected and fast-growing company. Our highest satisfaction comes from helping our clients achieve impressive results. Our culture is built around collaboration, camaraderie and originality. Know-it-alls, divas and copycats need not apply, but all others are welcome.
Location: Remote USA
SiriusDecisions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity. SiriusDecisions helps business-to-business companies worldwide improve sales and marketing effectiveness. Management teams make more informed business decisions through access to our industry analysts, best practice research, benchmark data, peer networks, events and continuous learning courses. The company is based in Wilton, CT with offices in Waltham, MA, San Francisco, CA, Staines, United Kingdom,Toronto, CAN and Singapore. For more information about SiriusDecisions visit:http://www.siriusdecisions.com.
Back to top