Research Director: Customer Engagement Strategies
SiriusDecisions is the world’s leading global b-to-b research and advisory firm. We deliver actionable intelligence, transformative frameworks and expert guidance that equip executives to modernize and elevate sales, marketing, product and customer experience functions, and to better align them with one another.
Are you an experienced customer experience leader ready for the next stage in your career? SiriusDecisions may be the perfect fit for you.
- Have a passion for customer experience, customer engagement, customer marketing or customer success?Love to…
- Empower people to solve challenging customer experience problems?Get…
- A sense of accomplishment from helping others?
Have you spent a lot of time thinking about...
- Taking a strategic approach to developing, deploying, operationalizing and optimizing a customer experience function that is a competitive differentiator?
- Truly enabling customer experience leaders and organizations with knowledge, data, and best practices to take their programs to the next level?
- Using customer insights, analytics, feedback, communities, advocacy, journey mapping and customer-centric thinking to influence organizational strategy at every stage of the customer lifecycle?
Would you jump at the chance...
- Influence some of the best b-to-b brands about how to improve customer experience in their organizations?
- Be a trailblazer in the emerging customer experience function?
- Collaborate with some of the most brilliant minds in b-to-b marketing, sales, product, and customer experience?
- Get in on the ground floor of a new and expanding customer engagement service at a leading research, advisory and consulting firm?
If you answered YES to many of the questions above, let’s talk. We’re looking for a research director in our Customer Engagement research and advisory service. In this role, you’ll help clients with initiatives in customer experience, customer marketing, customer advocacy, customer success, adoption marketing, and associated strategic programs. You’ll have the opportunity to leverage your exceptional writing and speaking skills to advise clients on best practices and to impact their strategy, execution and growth.
The analysts we hire are seasoned practitioners with significant experience in their areas of expertise. We’re not looking for someone who’s just a generalist who has done some customer-facing work. Instead, we are looking for candidates who have spent at least 10 years in the customer experience field and in roles that have advanced the definition of what it means to be a customer experience practitioner.
Why join us?
SiriusDecisions is respected and fast-growing company. Our highest satisfaction comes from helping our clients achieve impressive results. Our culture is built around collaboration, camaraderie and originality. Know-it-alls, divas and copycats need not apply, but all others are welcome!
If interested, please forward your resume to below.
SiriusDecisions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity. SiriusDecisions helps business-to-business companies worldwide improve sales, marketing and customer experience effectiveness. Management teams make more informed business decisions through access to our industry analysts, best practice research, benchmark data, peer networks, events and continuous learning courses. The company is based in Wilton, CT with offices in London, Montreal, San Francisco, Singapore, and Waltham, MA.
Back to top