Marketing Consulting Director
SiriusDecisions is the leading global b-to- b research and advisory firm. We deliver the actionable intelligence, transformative frameworks and expert guidance that equip executives to modernize and elevate sales, marketing and product performance.
To further strengthen our expanding consulting team, we are looking for a seasoned professional to drive consulting projects with b-to-b organizations, primarily in the areas of Demand Creation, Marketing Operations, and the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) domain.
SiriusDecisions consulting services are designed to help b-to-b organizations achieve sustainable revenue growth. Whether it’s incremental improvement or radical transformation, our scalable solutions help drive the success of best-in-class sales and marketing organizations.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work with CEOs, CMOs, CSOs, and other client executive leadership to craft their strategy, alignment, and plans to help the organization achieve its goals. Clients range from the world’s largest organizations to fast growing $50M companies looking to scale and implement best practices. Your personal knowledge will also be enhanced with access to all SiriusDecisions research to be able to apply to the client situation. If you were a CMO, CSO or Chief Product Officer, you’d see 1 company. In this role with SiriusDecisions, you’ll see 100s and can have a material impact on their success.
- Project leadership and delivery. Plan, mobilize and deliver custom consulting projects for Marketing executives, including strategy definition, demand optimization, return on marketing investment, global demand expansion and other strategic projects. Deliverables will include strategy, design and implementation recommendations to clients based on their business context and requirements. Projects may span SiriusDecisions Research and Advisory coverage areas, including Executive Edge CMO, Demand Creation, Marketing Operations, Product Marketing and Management, Channel Marketing and Management, and others.
- Workshop delivery. Deliver a range of standard and custom client workshops, to address specific business challenges and needs. Work with the SiriusDecisions Research and Consulting organizations to create new workshop formats and content based on client requirements.
- Sales opportunity development. Work with the SiriusDecisions Sales organization and Research services to identify clients for the marketing of strategic projects and initiatives. Assist the Sales team in scoping new consulting projects, drawing up proposals and presenting these proposals to clients.
- Service offering development. Draw upon marketing and consulting experience to create innovative new offerings, and help inform research into potential future service development.
Operational contribution. Employ standard, consistent templates for consulting projects and workshops whenever possible, and work with the Consulting Operations function to develop new templates and approaches as new project types are completed. Fulfill operational processes for consulting engagements (e.g. sales system updates, status and utilization reports, project plans, etc.).
- At least 15 years of experience in the areas of strategic marketing, marketing management, demand creation, campaign strategy and management and marketing operations
- Experience in defining, executing and measuring performance of global and/or regional campaigns including driving reputation (awareness), demand (creation and management), sales enablement and market intelligence is a plus.
- Knowledgeable in campaign processes, technology, data, integrations and skill sets for effective campaigns.
- Experience leading marketing consulting projects
- Deep understanding of Marketing processes and methodology, marketing strategy, planning and execution
- B-to-b experience (we focus exclusively on the b-to-b space)
- Analytical thinker with the ability to combine strategic and tactical concepts
- Extremely strong written and oral communication skills (strong presenter, comfortable with executive-level audience, able to identify issues/needs through effective questioning)
- Strong team leadership experience, especially in a matrixed organization
- Global experience
If this sounds like you, let's talk - please apply.
Why join us?
SiriusDecisions is respected and fast-growing company. Our highest satisfaction comes from helping our clients achieve impressive results. Our culture is built around collaboration, camaraderie and originality. Know-it-alls, divas and copycats need not apply, but all others are welcome.
SiriusDecisions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity. SiriusDecisions helps business-to-business companies worldwide improve sales and marketing effectiveness. Management teams make more informed business decisions through access to our industry analysts, best practice research, benchmark data, peer networks, events and continuous learning courses. The company is based in Wilton, CT with offices in Waltham, MA, San Francisco, CA, Staines, United Kingdom,Toronto, CAN and Singapore. For more information about SiriusDecisions visit:http://www.siriusdecisions.com.
Meet Some of SiriusDecisions's Employees
Cheri helps clients strategically navigate relationships with contractors delivering well-researched models that offer insights on how to best decide who to work with and how.
Back to top