Junior HR Generalist
SiriusDecisions is the leading global b-to-b research and advisory firm. We deliver the actionable intelligence, transformative frameworks and expert guidance that equip executives to modernize and elevate sales, marketing and product performance. Are you a Human Resources business partner looking for that special opportunity where you can really make an impact in a growing global organization? Well we may have the right opportunity for you.
This newly created position located in our Wilton, CT headquarters reports to the VP of HR and will have an opportunity to support and/or implement diverse initiatives such as:
Contributing to the development and enhancement of existing training programs in addition to helping to deliver a company-wide “Training & Development” platform, which outlines base/foundational requirements, provides clear career progression, and allows for opportunities to add and strengthen skills.
Preparing employees for proper cultural assimilation, from Day #1, by establishing and conducting orientation and onboarding programs; help capture hearts and minds; serve as a Cultural Ambassador
Acting as key player in annual Merit Increase and Bonus programs, as well as other Reward & Recognition programs; drive awareness and adoption of our broad Benefits offerings
Developing and implementing programs to achieve desired employee engagement; creating a fun work environment and positive culture that reinforces our company's core values
Keeping job descriptions up-to-date, accurate and compliant with relevant federal, state and local laws for all positions.
If you are interested in these initiatives and have the following credentials we would love to hear from you.
- an undergraduate degree required; MBA, HR Certification a plus
- experience in a progressively responsible human resource generalist experience
- demonstrated ability to understand company priorities and work through complex business issues to identify, develop, and implement effective solutions
- strong bias to action; the ability to work efficiently and resourcefully in a hands-on fluid environment; Operational mindset
- exceptional interpersonal and communications skills; including oral and written communications, listening, and presentation/facilitation skills
- ability to interact with all levels of management
- excellent influencing and negotiating skills
- ability to effectively set priorities and manage a high volume of activities in a flexible manner
- positive, energetic, comfortable with change and working in a fast-paced environment.
SiriusDecisions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity. SiriusDecisions helps business-to-business companies worldwide improve sales and marketing effectiveness. Management teams make more informed business decisions through access to our industry analysts, best practice research, benchmark data, peer networks, events and continuous learning courses. The company is based in Wilton, CT with offices in Waltham, MA, San Francisco, CA, Austin Tx, Athens Ga, Staines, United Kingdom,Toronto, CAN and Singapore. For more information about SiriusDecisions visit:http://www.siriusdecisions.com.
Meet Some of SiriusDecisions's Employees
Bill is responsible for the business development side of the organization. He uses marketing strategies and sustains existing client relationships to drive new business opportunities for SiriusDecisions.
Back to top