Go-To-Market, Marketing Consultant
SiriusDecisions is the leading global b-to- b research and advisory firm. We deliver the actionable intelligence, transformative frameworks and expert guidance that equip executives to modernize and elevate sales, marketing and product performance. To further strengthen our expanding consulting team, we are looking for a senior consultant to work within our Go-To-Market Consulting Practice.
SiriusDecisions Consulting services complement our Advisory services with helping organizations to achieve sustainable revenue growth. Whether it’s incremental improvement or radical transformation, our scalable solutions help create best-in- class sales and marketing organizations.
SiriusDecisions’ Go-To Market service helps product, solution and industry marketing leaders make better, more informed decisions about how to bring b-to- b. Our consultants work collaboratively with our research analysts and use SiriusDecisions’ research, experience and benchmark data to help our clients achieve higher levels of performance. Our consultants regularly interact with senior level executives at our clients and help them put our best in class research into practice. SiriusDecisions consulting services are designed to help your organization achieve sustainable revenue growth. Whether it's incremental improvement or radical transformation, our scalable solutions will help you create a best-in-class sales and marketing organization.
- Delivers custom consulting projects (e.g. Content and Portfolio Marketing process assessments, organizational interlock, content optimization, go-to- market processes, etc.) to our clients based on their requirements. Projects span our research and advisory coverage areas, with particular emphasis on portfolio, product and solution marketing. Consulting engagements are typically of 6-8 weeks duration.
- Delivers client workshops (e.g. messaging methodology and practice, persona development, content strategy, execution and audit) to SiriusDecisions clients. Over time, works with the team to create new workshop content based on client requirements.
- Works with SiriusDecisions’ analyst team to interact directly with clients (in person and via telephone) to review research findings and discuss business-related problems/issues. Masters key SiriusDecisions models/frameworks.
- Leverages experience in consulting projects to help create new offerings and helps inform research for potential future service development; promotes membership in research services.
- Leverages standard templates for custom consulting projects and workshops, and works with our consulting operations function to develop incremental template/standards as new project types are completed. Fulfills existing operational requirements for individual consultants (e.g. Salesforce.com updates, utilization reports.
- Sales support: As time permits, assists the sales team in scoping new consulting projects, drawing up proposals and presenting these proposals to clients.
If this sounds like you, let's talk - please apply.
Why join us?
SiriusDecisions is respected and fast-growing company. Our highest satisfaction comes from helping our clients achieve impressive results. Our culture is built around collaboration, camaraderie and originality. Know-it-alls, divas and copycats need not apply, but all others are welcome.
Location: Wilton, CT
SiriusDecisions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity. SiriusDecisions helps business-to-business companies worldwide improve sales and marketing effectiveness. Management teams make more informed business decisions through access to our industry analysts, best practice research, benchmark data, peer networks, events and continuous learning courses. The company is based in Wilton, CT with offices in Waltham, MA, San Francisco, CA, Staines, United Kingdom,Toronto, CAN and Singapore. For more information about SiriusDecisions visit:http://www.siriusdecisions.com.
Meet Some of SiriusDecisions's Employees
Cheri helps clients strategically navigate relationships with contractors delivering well-researched models that offer insights on how to best decide who to work with and how.
Back to top