Consulting Marketing Director
SiriusDecisions is the world’s leading source for business-to-business (b-to-b) sales and marketing best practice research and data. To further strengthen our expanding consulting team, we are looking for a seasoned professional to drive consulting projects in EMEA with b-to-b organizations, primarily in the areas of Demand Creation, Marketing Operations, and Product Marketing and Management.
SiriusDecisions consulting services are designed to help b-to-b organizations achieve sustainable revenue growth. Whether it’s incremental improvement or radical transformation, our scalable solutions help drive the success of best-in-class sales and marketing organizations.
- Project leadership and delivery. Plan, mobilize and deliver custom consulting projects for Marketing executives, including strategy definition, demand optimization, return on marketing investment, global demand expansion and other strategic projects. Deliverables will include strategy, design and implementation recommendations to clients based on their business context and requirements. Projects may span SiriusDecisions Research and Advisory coverage areas, including, Demand Creation, Marketing Operations, Product Marketing and Management and Channel Sales and Marketing.
- Sales opportunity development. Work with the SiriusDecisions Sales organization and Research services to identify clients for the marketing of strategic projects and initiatives. Assist the Sales team in scoping new consulting projects, drawing up proposals and presenting these proposals to clients.
- Service-offering development. Draw upon marketing and consulting experience to create innovative new offerings, and help inform research into potential future service development.
- Workshop delivery. Deliver a range of standard and custom client workshops, to address specific business challenges and needs. Work with the SiriusDecisions Research and Consulting organizations to create new workshop formats and content based on client requirements.
- Operational contribution. Employ standard, consistent templates for consulting projects and workshops whenever possible. Fulfill operational processes for consulting engagements (e.g. sales system updates, status and utilization reports, etc.)
- At least 20 years of experience in the areas of strategic marketing, marketing management, demand creation, and marketing operations with a proven history of success
- Must have experience leading marketing consulting projects
- Deep understanding of Marketing processes and methodology, marketing strategy, planning and execution
- Business to Business experience (we focus exclusively on the b-to-b space)
- Analytical thinker with the ability to combine strategic and tactical concepts
- Extremely strong written and oral communication skills (strong presenter, comfortable with executive-level audience, able to identify issues/needs through effective questioning).
- Able to travel within UK and Europe as client engagements require. Travel will vary but on average will be between 10 and 20% of the time and mostly in the UK.
- Fluency in at least one foreign language is preferable, ideally German or French.
SiriusDecisions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity. SiriusDecisions helps business-to-business companies worldwide improve sales and marketing effectiveness. Management teams make more informed business decisions through access to our industry analysts, best practice research, benchmark data, peer networks, events and continuous learning courses. The company is based in Wilton, CT with offices in Waltham, MA, San Francisco, CA, Staines, United Kingdom,Toronto, CAN and Singapore. For more information about SiriusDecisions visit:http://www.siriusdecisions.com.
Back to top