Bally Sports South and Southeast is searching for an on-air promotion Writer/Producer/Editor to join our marketing team in Atlanta. This position is responsible for conceptualizing, writing, producing, and editing marketing and promotional content as directed by the Associate Director of On-Air Promotion. The Writer/Producer/Editor will collaborate with the marketing team to create campaigns that drive ratings and promote overall awareness of Bally Sports products (i.e. Digital, Social, Streaming, etc.). Duties include creating on-air promos, in-arena and social media videos, and other multi-platform promotional content.
The individual in this role must maintain a current knowledge of area collegiate and professional sports; demonstrate experience in all aspects of video production, includes directing promotional shoots, on-air talent and voiceover sessions.
- Collaborates withtheAssociate Director of On-Air Promotion and overall marketing team to develop strategic and engaging executions for on-air and digital promotions and other creative services projects.
- Concepts, writes, produces, edits, and directs marketing and promotional projects including on-air promos, game topicals, affiliate cross channel commercials, sizzle reels, social media videos, arena and team-based promotions and content.
- Executes innovative creative against challenging creative briefs, brand filters, and deadlines.
- Works with marketing and traffic operations to get promos on-air and marketing materials distributed to external partners; ensure correct and accurate promos are running.
- College degree or equivalent in film, broadcast or media.
- At least 2 years of television promotion or advertising experience with a cable network, broadcast station, ad agency, post-production company or other media-focused company.
- Professionally skilled with Avid Media Composer and post-production processes. Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder). Experience with Airtable is a plus.
- Excellent writing and scripting skills, with a thorough understanding of television and cable network branding; must be able to write strong and engaging promotional copy.
- Full understanding of the fundamentals of the commercial production process; experience organizing, overseeing, and executing promotional video shoots.
- Must be a team player with a high level of accountability, strong work ethic, and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize a variety of creative projects at once; adept at time management and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Explorer are needed.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.