Based in Raymond, Maine, Dielectric LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and is a leading provider of innovative broadcast products. From remote stations to major markets, Dielectric delivers products for every need since 1942 and prides itself on being a solution-oriented engineering company. The Company is a trusted partner of broadcasters worldwide. We design, engineer, and manufacture antennas, combiners, switches, diplexers, transmission lines and waveguides for television, and FM radio. We collaborate with the consultant community, as well as with its customers' engineering staffs, to design advanced and reliable antenna systems.
We are currently seeking a full-time Welder to join our growing and dynamic team. This position will be responsible for joining, fabricating and repairing metal and other materials by applying appropriate welding techniques. The successful candidate must be able to read and interpret drawings in order to produce the highest quality product. This position will be based out of our Lewiston facility with occasional travel to Raymond as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform routine welding fabrication and repair tasks under minimal supervision
- May be assigned complex or R&D tasks
- Maintain Welding Certification
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2-5 years of welding experience preferred
- Hold current welding certification
- Must be able to read blueprints and have Weld Symbol Knowledge
- Proficient in all four weld processes (TIG copper, Aluminum, MIG Aluminum, TIG Steel)
- Safety conscious
- Strong product knowledge
- Demonstrates quality work, understands quality criteria
- Ability to plan and accomplish goals
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently
- Must be able to operate all equipment safely and within the manufacturers specifications
- The employee is required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel and crouch frequently
Dielectric is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top