Web Content Producer (7356)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
ABC 33/40 has an immediate opening for a creative Web Content Producer. The Web Content Producer will create content for ABC3340.com and be responsible for ensuring high quality content is published in an accurate and timely manner. In addition to gathering, writing, creating graphics, editing, and proofreading site content, the specialist will also work with WBFF’s social media sites, live streaming, video, mobile platforms, and apps – and also work with the News, Programming, and Marketing/Promotions on various projects. Further duties to be assigned by the News Director. The ideal candidate is creative, passionate, takes direction well, and is aggressive on breaking news.
- Technical knowledge of social media functions
- Working knowledge of new media, digital interactive initiatives, and content
- Sharp news/editorial judgment
- Excellent technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work well independently when directing others
- A passion for news
- The ability to complete tasks on deadline
- Must be able to work comfortably across teams and respond to requests from multiple managers and departments
- A determination to have the best digital content in the market
Education and Experience:
- Must have at least 1-2 years experience in web writing and content entry
- Journalism degree preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Abiezer directs live productions of KOMO TV’s news segments for viewers across the greater Seattle area. He prepares the news visuals and works alongside producers.
Back to top