Vice President, Marketing
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
We are looking for a VP of Marketing for our Corporate Offices. Our ideal candidate is a marketing innovator who is experienced in strategic planning and brand development, possesses strong leadership skills and the desire to manage and develop a high-performing team, and is motivated to achieve high-priority business objectives. We work in a dynamic and collaborative environment, and the VP of Marketing will interact daily with executives and company leaders, this includes planning, training, budgeting and managing all marketing functions.
- Develops and leads comprehensive marketing strategy, with the goal of driving revenue growth together with consistent branding across all Sinclair platforms.
- Assemble a best-in-class performance marketing team to deliver, implement, and measure performance on marketing efforts.
- Build and execute a rigorous discipline of analytics and measurement systems to quantify the effectiveness of all marketing and customer satisfaction efforts
- Provide input and significantly influence the direction of our marketing and competitive strategies as well as create advertising and promotional campaigns
- Build strong partnerships and establish credibility with the internal team, based upon a demonstrated collaborative approach, leadership skills and experience
- Work with sales and the product team to optimize strategies focused on customer acquisition, retention, and engagement as well as maximizing synergies within Sinclair programming and marketing calendars.
- Owning and managing customer lifecycle on subscription businesses, and go to market strategies for other corporate brands.
- Develop Channel programs to support partners such as agencies to drive CPM growth.
- Act as the external subject matter expert for the company at trade shows, seminars, events etc.
- Monitor retail, media and consumer trends and determine implications for our business.
- Minimum 10 years with B2B and B2C marketing strategy expertise, building and executing an integrated marketing and communication strategy.
- Strong strategic thought process, precise in communicating, and great decision making
- Analytical know-how to build data-driven strategies and measurement systems
- Inquisitive and creative thinking
- A general obsession with putting customers and marketing clients first.
- Proven ability to operate in a matrix and cross-functional organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Must have a strong background working with product marketing, sales and technical services teams
- Experience working in media, digital or related industry a plus
- Experienced leader with a successful track-record executing an inter-connective strategy, brand building, and marketing innovation to drive revenue goals.
- Superior analytical and decision-making skills with the ability to translate into an executable strategic plan.
- Naturally works at a fast pace
- Proven ability to use successful non-traditional strategies while challenging others to think differently and innovate in service to the brand and the business.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Job Location Cockeysville, Maryland, United States
Company Location HR.SINCLAIR.Headquarters.Cockeysville.MD
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Ansley reports on stories that focus on the triumph of the human spirit in the face of adversity, people’s hobbies, and local businesses for Good Afternoon Arkansas at KATV.
Back to top