Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! As leaders and visionaries in our industry, we are one of the largest television broadcasters in the country, affiliated with all of the major broadcast networks, owner of Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD, Charge! and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
We are looking for an energetic, external-facing Vice President of Investor Relations for a $5 billion enterprise valued Company. The individual must have an eye towards the "big picture" in a fast-paced company and an evolving landscape; understand company valuations and how the buy-side and sell-side function; collaborate across multiple departments; be able to manage people; and develop and manage the Company's ESG program.
- Confidently communicate to stakeholders the Company's strategy, vision, valuation, and performance metrics
- Regularly communicate with investors, sell-side and buy-side communities
- Define messaging for quarterly and annual earnings reports, transactions and other events
- Be the primary point-of-contact for the investment community including calls, conferences, investor days, and non-deal roadshows
- Develop investor relations plan and materials
- Develop a plan to target a more beneficial shareholder base
- Gather intelligence and provide insights to Executives on analyst research, industry news, valuations and hot topics
- Develop talking points for industry conferences, press announcements, quarterly earnings calls, roadshows and other events as needed
- Attend industry conferences with Executive Management
- Be responsible for the Company's IR models
- Help plan the annual shareholders meeting
- Develop and report to the Executive team on holdings of the Company's securities and changes in securities trading volumes and pricing
- Work with the Street to ensure that consensus models reflect Company guidance, assumptions and historic results
- Manage the investor relations portion of the Company's website
- Collaborate and work closely with other financial/accounting functions, sales, operations, and technology departments
- Play a key role in developing, defining, measuring and reporting for the Company's ESG program
- Ten years of experience in corporate investor relations, sell-side, buy-side or investment banking.
- Knowledge of public debt and equity markets
- Experience working with shareholders, sell-side and buy-side investors
- Fluent in valuation metrics
- Strong understanding of financial statements and accounting
- Ability to comprehend quickly, ask questions, and communicate strategy and value propositions
- Ability to work in fast paced organization and evolving industry
- Excellent communications and writing skills
- Confidence to present point of view
- Excellent articulation skills
- Professional with high standards of integrity and ethics
- Prior managerial experience
- Ability to work across all departments
- Ability to travel
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting or finance or with post graduate studies
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.