User Experience Developer
DataSphere (Sinclair Digital Agency) is a leader in online and mobile marketing for local businesses. The company has developed a turn-key, integrated, marketing automation platform that has helped tens of thousands of small businesses throughout the country. DataSphere's complete marketing solution includes a custom website, HD video, geo-targeted advertising campaign as well as a sophisticated customer relationship management platform, all available at an extremely affordable price. In addition, the company runs LocalSaver™, a marketplace featuring the largest range of local coupons and other savings opportunities. DataSphere is headquartered in Bellevue, WA.
DataSphere is looking for a User Experience Developer to build feature-rich interactive and dynamic experiences. He or she will work closely with user experience architects, product designers, middle-tier developers, and testers in a collaborative work environment.
The successful candidate will be a team player and have effective communication skills. The individual needs to prioritize multiple competing objectives while not compromising quality, performance and architectural integrity.
- Experienced in design/user experience
- Proven track record of implementing large-scale projects with exceptional quality in a timely manner
- Demonstrated capability with significant portfolio of live sites
- 2+ years' experience working on Responsive designs
- Proven experience leading the design and user interface of large scale, cross-platform, cross-device products
- Able to lead and mentor junior UI developers
- Experience in mobile applications
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science or related field preferred
Job Location Bellevue, Washington, United States
Company Location HR.DATASPHERE.NATIONAL.BELLEVUE.WA
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Ansley reports on stories that focus on the triumph of the human spirit in the face of adversity, people’s hobbies, and local businesses for Good Afternoon Arkansas at KATV.
Back to top