User Experience Developer
DataSphere (Sinclair Digital Agency) is a leader in online and mobile marketing for local businesses. The company has developed a turn-key, integrated, marketing automation platform that has helped tens of thousands of small businesses throughout the country. DataSphere's complete marketing solution includes a custom website, HD video, geo-targeted advertising campaign as well as a sophisticated customer relationship management platform, all available at an extremely affordable price. In addition, the company runs LocalSaver™, a marketplace featuring the largest range of local coupons and other savings opportunities. DataSphere is headquartered in Bellevue, WA.
DataSphere is looking for a User Experience Developer to build feature-rich interactive and dynamic experiences. He or she will work closely with user experience architects, product designers, middle-tier developers, and testers in a collaborative work environment.
The successful candidate will be a team player and have effective communication skills. The individual needs to prioritize multiple competing objectives while not compromising quality, performance and architectural integrity.
- Experienced in design/user experience
- Proven track record of implementing large-scale projects with exceptional quality in a timely manner
- Demonstrated capability with significant portfolio of live sites
- 2+ years' experience working on Responsive designs
- Proven experience leading the design and user interface of large scale, cross-platform, cross-device products
- Able to lead and mentor junior UI developers
- Experience in mobile applications
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science or related field preferred
Job Location Bellevue, Washington, United States
Company Location HR.DATASPHERE.NATIONAL.BELLEVUE.WA
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Back to top