Traffic Reporter (7252)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WJLA-TV/NewsChannel 8 has an exciting opportunity for a Traffic Reporter. Must be comfortable on-air, know or be able to quickly learn the Washington, DC area's roads and operate traffic computer equipment.
- Execute live presentations at a chroma screen to tell visual stories
- Develop story ideas and gather information for newscasts
- Develop, write and edit enterprise news stories under deadline
- Proficiency with digital platforms including social media and website
- A valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Must have on-air experience in broadcasting
- Must have 4 year degree in Journalism or related field
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top