Traffic Coordinator (7803)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KATU, Portland OR, seeking a Traffic Coordinator to join our Advertising Support team. We are looking for someone specializing in traffic/continuity in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate should have excellent organizational skills, be accurate, pay attention to detail, have the ability to problem-solve, and possess good written and oral communication skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Securing and inputting traffic instructions for our advertisers
- Entering copy information using wideOrbit traffic software
- Maintaining instruction files, tape library, and various other traffic functions
- Working closely with local Account Executives and clients in a professional manner
- A clear understanding of FCC regulations as defined in the Children's Television Act is required.
- Previous television/radio traffic or advertising traffic experience is helpful
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines within a team setting
- Work well under pressure, be dependable and easily adapt to constantly changing events
- Be a quick study and a self-starter
- Must be computer literate; knowledge of WideOrbit is a plus
- Must be able to work with a variety of personal styles.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top