Technical Director / Studio Crew (8666)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KATV is looking for a Director for our newscast.
- Provide on-air directing skills for live and recorded station events
- Direct and TD any assigned newscasts and production duties
- Provide camera skills as needed for studio production
- Maintain production studio and control room
- Perform other tasks related to the position as assigned
- Must have experience directing multiple camera projects
- Must be able to call and direct your own newscasts
- Knowledge of production standards and equipment
- Ability to clearly give direction to crew while under pressure
- Audio experience a plus
- Typing and good spelling skills preferred
- Ability to read and write, college degree preferred
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top