Technical Director (8758)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WCHS / WVAH is looking for a Technical Director for our newscast.
Must be able to perform any production duties as assigned including:
- Direct and TD any assigned newscasts and productions
- Work all shifts (Early Morning as needed and Weekends)
- Maintain production studio and control room
- Perform other tasks related to the position as assigned, which may include website contribution
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience directing and technical directing newscasts
- Knowledge of production standards and equipment
- Ability to clearly give direction to crew while under pressure
- Ability to read and write, college degree preferred
- Experience with Ross Overdrive is a definite plus
- Good leadership and people skills
- Clear, concise and effective communication skills
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top