Compulse is a digital marketing company dedicated to providing our customers with cutting edge digital marketing, analytics, fulfilment and ad operations platforms that maximize ROI and customer engagement. With a heavy focus on innovation and being the leader in all things digital marketing, our platform helps our partners plan, execute, and analyze omnichannel advertising campaigns with Compulse 360, an all-in-one martech platform that actually does it all.
We're looking for an experienced Technical Account Managers to manage our Sinclair Broadcast Group key digital account business. You will own the technical relationship with our clients and play a key role in ensuring clients grow within the Compulse platform and get the most value from our services. This candidate needs to be able to work cross-functionally with Sales, Product/Engineering and Operations. This position reports into the Sr. Director of Digital Operations for Compulse's SBG Business.
- Serve as a technical expert on key accounts utilizing various Programmatic Demand Side Platforms within the OTT, Display & Video and Geofencing environments.
- Must be comfortable communicating with clients on all platform levels (phone, email, etc)
- Responsible for communicating technical issues and solutions to internal stakeholders and clients on a necessary basis regarding Programmatic Campaign setups errors or best practices.
- Must be able to understand and communicate advanced engineering concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Be a key point of contact for technical escalations to engineering/product/operation teams and see issues through to a timely resolution.
- Partner with Sales, Account Management , Product/Engineering and Operations to execute strategy and address client technical needs. Be a team player.
- Must have high proficiency in reporting and be able to interpret analytics to monitor campaign performance and be able to report metrics to sales leads and clients
- Educate Sinclair sales teams on Compulse advertising offerings
- Must be comfortable training and mentoring other members of the account management team
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 3+ Years of experience working with a DSP and familiarity setting up deals in a DSP
- 3+ Years in a client facing role
- Experience with Campaign Manager 360 (CM360)
- Strong acumen for technical account problem solving - including analytic, troubleshooting, and general problem-solving abilities
- Experience collaborating across teams both domestic and international
- Strong knowledge of the overall ad tech landscape (Experience with ad servers, bid managers or DSPs)
- Familiarity with the Over-The-Top content environment preferred
- In depth knowledge of measurement and attribution vendors such as TVSquared, Factual, PlaceIQ, Moat, etc.
- High level of proficiency with MS Excel
- Experience with SQL, web technologies/web programming languages, and API's is preferred
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.