Summer Help: Assembler (Temporary)
Based in Raymond, Maine, Dielectric LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and is a leading provider of innovative broadcast products. From remote stations to major markets, Dielectric delivers products for every need since 1942 and prides itself on being a solution-oriented engineering company. The Company is a trusted partner of broadcasters worldwide. We design, engineer, and manufacture antennas, combiners, switches, diplexers, transmission lines and waveguides for television, and FM radio. We collaborate with the consultant community, as well as with its customers' engineering staffs, to design advanced and reliable antenna systems.
We are currently seeking temporary, full-time Production Assemblers in Raymond and Lewiston. Assemblers perform an array of tasks to assist with day to day duties of the assembly process. The successful candidate will have experience with hand tools, (hammers, screw drivers, filed, socket wrenches, hand power tools), pay special attention to detail, and have the ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use of Air hoses, Cleaning Alcohol, Deburring tool, hand tools (hammers, screw drivers, filed, socket wrenches, hand power tools) to assemble parts
- Apply fiber covers and zip ties, add/attach hardware kits
- Prepares products for shipping and receiving as directed
- Ability to produce a quality product in a safe and timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Good communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to follow all safety rules and regulations
- Be willing to be Cross-trained in Multiple areas of Dielectric.
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Ability to read Blue Prints is a plus!
- Ability to comply with all of the Dielectric safety standards while operating equipment and performing assembly tasks
- The employee is required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel and crouch frequently
- The employee must regularly lift and move 25 lbs., frequently lift and move up to 50 lbs., and occasionally lift and move up to 75 lbs.
Job Location Raymond, Maine, United States
Company Location HR.DIELECTRIC.Dielectric.Raymond.ME
Position Type Temporary
Back to top