Studio Operations Technician (7197)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WJLA has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Studio Operations Technician.
Job responsibilities include:
- Studio and set preparation
- Operating robotic cameras
- Audio console and technical directing
- Other duties may include operating a chyron generator
- Must be extremely dependable
- Have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- The ability to work well under stressful and time-sensitive situations is required
- Must be creative in addition to mixing a clean broadcast
- Must also be willing to work a flexible schedule that will include evenings, weekends, and holidays
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top