Station/Sales Manager (8518)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KCBY-TV, in North Bend, Oregon, and KPIC-TV, in Roseburg, Oregon, are looking for an experienced Station Manager who will be responsible for the oversight and supervision of daily operations at both locations.
Essential duties include:
- Recruit, hire, and manage all departments at the station
- Develop and manage to station operating plan
- Provide timely completion of all reporting required by parent station and SBG
- Supervise and approve all station community service projects (psa's)
- Recruit, hire, and train and develop local Marketing Consultants
- Train and develop MMJ's in the news department
- Review local sales contracts for accuracy
- Coordinate with KVAL management on inventory control and pricing matters
- Other duties may be assigned
- 5+ years of experience in TV Sales and news management
- Hands on TV advertising sales and operational background a must
- Hand on development of news talent
- Strong and positive leadership skills required
- Highly skilled leader, negotiator, and motivator
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OSI or WideOrbit
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS preferred)
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top