We are seeking a highly experienced Senior Product Manager to lead the customer data and access management efforts for our organization using Salesforce and other platforms. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in effective customer journeys, data governance and customer data management, with a strong focus on customer data privacy and security. This position is important in the continuing development and execution of Sinclair Broadcast's governance of consumer and Personally Identifiable Data within its digital products. This individual will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure data is managed, protected, and used in compliance with company policies and regulations.
- Develop, coordinate and implement data governance and privacy policies and procedures to ensure the secure and efficient management of Sinclair Broadcast's customer data and access
- Develop and execute strategies for unified customer journeys, customer data, and access management
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure all data flow is used in compliance with company policies and regulations
- Identify and mitigate data risks and ensure data privacy and security
- Measure and report on customer data and access management performance and use data to drive decision-making
- Develop and communicate data governance best practices to ensure compliance across the organization
- Conduct regular audits and assessments to ensure data governance policies and procedures are being followed
- Lead the development and launch of new products and services related to customer data with data governance top of mind
- Manage the ongoing performance and development of existing products and services
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify and evaluate new business opportunities related to data privacy and data governance
- Keep abreast of industry trends and developments in data privacy and incorporate them into product development and strategy
- 5+ years of experience in data governance, universal login, and customer data management
- Proven track record of success in developing and executing customer data and access management strategies
- Salesforce certification or experience is a must
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to drive decision-making
- Strong understanding of data privacy and security laws and regulations
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (i.e. computer science, information systems, business)
- Strong understanding of data privacy and security regulations, including but not limited to GDPR and CCPA
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including Sales, business, legal, and IT
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A demonstrated ability to independently solve ambiguous problems
- Administrative-level experience with Salesforce
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.
The base salary compensation range for this role is $165,000 to $195,000. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. Full time positions are eligible for benefits that include participation in a retirement plan, quarterly and annual incentive plan bonuses, life and disability insurance, health, dental and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, 15 paid vacation days, 2 paid personal days, 9 paid holidays, 40 hours of paid sick leave, parental leave, and employee stock purchase plan.