Sr. Digital Coordinator / Automotive
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Drive Auto, Sinclair Broadcast Group's, automotive digital marketing agency, is looking for a digital sales onboarding specialist with expertise in both the automotive industry and in digital marketing. Attention to detail, problem solving abilities, a broad understanding of marketing, and excellent customer service skills are keys to success in this role. The ideal candidate will be forging direct relationships with our current auto clients and providing a world-class onboarding experience for new ones.
Specific Duties include:
- Provide excellent customer service while on-boarding new dealer clients
- Manage all communication between our field sales and fulfillment teams
- Manage, orchestrate, and lead pod team members to ensure successful onboarding's and meet team goals.
- Ability to lead by example, manage and report communications to the Automotive Operations Manager
- Track, monitor and follow-up on inquiries or requests to ensure client satisfaction
- Collaborate with other fulfillment teams to ensure support requests are completed
- Check in on clients and maintain a constant channel of communication to ensure dealership success
- Ensure all issues are documented and resolved with a strong sense of urgency
- Proven track record of servicing clients, preferably in the automotive or digital field
- Comfort communicating with dealership personnel at all levels
- Possess a thorough understanding of Automotive Dealerships, Dealer Processes, and Positions including Sales, Service, Finance etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate with clients who have varying degrees of technical expertise
- A confident and motivated candidate that is comfortable working as part of a team
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of experience in digital media sales or support in the auto industry
- 1-2 years of project management experience, preferably managing multiple projects and in a team lead role, as well as project management role.
- Proficient in the use of office software and CRM tools
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
Job Location Cockeysville, Maryland, United States
Company Location HR.DRIVE AUTO, Lakefront, MD.Headquarters.Cockeysville.MD
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Ansley reports on stories that focus on the triumph of the human spirit in the face of adversity, people’s hobbies, and local businesses for Good Afternoon Arkansas at KATV.
Back to top