Sr. Ad Sales Planner (8076)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast Group has an awesome opportunity for an Ad Sales Planner. The Ad Sales Planner provides support for all aspects of the ad sales process. The successful candidate will have a team-player mentality and the ability to work under pressure meeting deadlines to fulfill client requests.
- Effectively create and revise Upfront and Scatter media plans that maximize revenue and inventory based on marketplace conditions and client needs using Excel templates as opposed to traditional planning systems combined with the OSI traffic system.
- Work closely with Sales, Pricing & Planning, and Traffic to ensure advertisers air as negotiated
- Manage deal tracks reflecting all options and changes on network
- Oversee Account stewardship to deliver buys. Managing the liability and working with Sales Coordinators to book recaps as needs.
- The ability to be able to handle last minute changes to the commercial schedule based on inventory and copy changes.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of Sales experience in related field or industry required
- Windows- Microsoft, Power Point, with an emphasis on Excel proficiency
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous advertising/media experience
- Experience working with Ad Sales Traffic Department.
- Media math skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize, and work under pressure
- Energetic self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving, analytical capabilities and collaboration skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail and organization
- Experience in multi-tasking work environment and thrive in fast-paced, deadline driven environment
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top