Sports Photographer (Part-Time) (5038)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country today. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to 162 stations located in 79 geographically diverse markets and our Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WOLF has an exciting opportunity for a part-time Sports Photographer to help in Local High School and College Sporting Events. We are looking for a photographer with a great eye to capture live game action. Ability to work with a team of photographers, producers, directors, as well as independently set-up equipment and have a desire to learn is required. If you're hard working and feel exhilarated working with a team on a common goal, you'll feel right at home with our world-class sports crew.
- Be professional, organized, and highly motivated.
- Follow all company and department safety procedures.
- Willing and able to work outdoors in all weather conditions that one would experience in Northeast and Central PA environment
- Ability to stand up to 6 hours during shift
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends
- Must be able to lift 40+ lbs.
- Must be able to obtain a Pennsylvania driver's license within 30 days of employment
- Must have and maintain a good driving record and a valid driver's license at all times
- Must have at least two years of television photography experience
- Knowledge and experience with television camera equipment is a must.
While completing the online application, please include a recent web link of your work.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top