Sports Intern (8465)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WSTM/WSTQ/WTVH in Syracuse, NY is looking for Interns in our Sports Department for the 2017 fall semester. Qualified candidates will have completed or be in their junior or senior year of college. Students will gain basic hands-on newsroom experience by working closely with professionals in our news operation.
This is an unpaid internship. Deadline to apply is August 7.
- Must be attending an accredited college or university and studying mass communications, journalism, or related major.
- Each intern is required to work 10-20 hours a week; including some weekends.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must receive academic credit for the internship experience
- Must be registered for college at his or her institution during the quarter or semester in which the internship is performed.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top