Sports Anchor/ Reporter
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WRGT-TV/WKEF-TV has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Sports Anchor / Reporter. In this role, you will be required to produce daily content on a variety of platforms including the internet and social networks, along with performing other duties as assigned by the news managers. Ability to work under deadline and on a flexible schedule that will include evenings and weekends is required. Strong communicator. Someone who knows when a sports story has turned into a news story and communicates with managers.
- A strong writer
- Sharp wit and the ability to work well with others
- Must be a self-starter and who can generate his or her own story ideas on a daily basis
- The ability to demonstrate enterprise sports reporting and creativity in story-telling
- Must possess exemplary communication skills
- Must be able to shoot, write, and edit your own material
- Must also be capable of producing our nightly 15 minute sports show
- Previous sports anchoring and sports reporting experience is required
- Must have 3-4 years on-air sports experience
- Live shot experience is required
- Previous experience working in a team environment is a must
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Job Location Miamisburg, Ohio, United States
Company Location HR.WKEF.Dayton.Miamisburg.OH
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Ansley reports on stories that focus on the triumph of the human spirit in the face of adversity, people’s hobbies, and local businesses for Good Afternoon Arkansas at KATV.
Back to top