Social Media Director
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WLOS/WMYA, in Asheville, NC, has an immediate opening for a Social Media Director. As the Social Media Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day coverage on our social media platforms. This position will also work closely with the News Director and Website Manager to decide strategies for these very important platforms. You will also work with our on-air staff to generate ideas and strategies for their public accounts.
- Solid news judgment
- Be a compelling and accurate writer
- Be able to multitask and manage time
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Must have strong leadership skills
- Must have excellent communication skills
- The ability to execute news strategies and goals
- Flexibility and on-the-spot problems solving abilities are a must
- Must have at least 2 years of previous digital newsroom experience
Job Location Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Company Location HR.WLOS.Asheville.Asheville.NC
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Back to top