Social Media Coordinator (8554)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Media of Seattle, LLC owns and operates KOMO-TV and its digital properties in Seattle, WA. KOMO TV is looking for a Social Media Coordinator with a passion for writing and publishing our news content on all social media platforms. This person will oversee all our social accounts, website, and work closely with talent, sales, and the web team to reach digital goals and enhance social media presence.
- Routinely handles digital content and social media operations
- Strategizes ways to hit digital goals through social media and content creation
- Content creator for breaking news, feature stories, photo galleries, and social media videos
- Offers social support, guidance, best practices, etc. for multiple brands, talent, and sales
- Provide social coverage of local, national, and international news events
- Work in a team environment to excel socially, enhance the users' experiences with our brands
- Write and curate content on a daily basis and maintain station website.
- Willing to work some nights and weekends.
- Understanding website and social media analytics
- Prolific use of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
- Excellent multi-tasking and communication skills
- 2+ to 5 Years of experience required
- Ability to write and publish under short deadlines, and/or in a high-pressure environment
- Positive attitude, detail oriented with organizational ability
- An obsession with using analytics to figure out what the target audience is sharing, liking, recommending and talking about online
- Ability to plan, troubleshoot, and get things done in a team-oriented environment
- Photo and video editing - a huge plus!
- Livestreaming knowledge - a huge plus!
- Must have experience reporting and writing news in a deadline environment
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top