Senior UX/Visual Designer - Mobile and OTT
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
You'll spend quality time with your nose buried in a MacBook Pro-but you'll also collaborate with the creative director, designers, and other key members of our product team to produce awesome, industry-leading work. Day to day, your role will include:
- Deliver world-class user interfaces, contributing ux and visual design expertise and outstanding individual.
- Interact with stakeholders and product managers to understand the overall goals for our user experience.
- Collaborate with product owners to establish design direction, quality, and workflow requirements for our Mobile and OTT products.
- Drive assigned tasks through each stage of production: concept, wireframe, prototype, implementation, and refinement through to final sign-off.
- Iterate designs according to work reviews, changing requirements, and user feedback.
- Foster a culture of close collaboration between engineering and design.
We're looking for a Sr. UX/Visual Designer who is both exceptionally qualified and a delight to work with, which usually includes:
- Energy, a sense of humor and an open & curious mind (yes, these things really do matter).
- Exceptional conceptual and design skills and a robust portfolio that shows your talent in the digital space.
- Relevant college education (2-4 year program), plus 3-5+ years of creative industry experience and strong digital design work experience.
- A knack for strategic brainstorming and creative execution.
- A passion for designing great digital product experiences!
- Proven track-record designing/implementing/leading UX/Visual efforts for digital platforms.
- Outstanding skills in designing interaction and visuals for mobile and OTT (AppleTV, Roku).
- Exceptional visual communication skills.
- Expert-level knowledge of Sketch (Primary), Flinto, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision and other industry-standard tools.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
There are few companies that can provide the breadth and depth of audience impact and scope of work that Sinclair can. Sinclair Digital is transforming how television is produced, distributed, and consumed. We are the innovation team for the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country, with more local television stations than anyone and affiliations with all major networks. Our multidisciplinary team works together to create elegant solutions to the complex problems around delivering the most trusted, empathic, engaging, quality news, information, and entertainment to web, mobile, broadcast, and over-the-top (OTT) media distribution to audiences all over the country. Our digital portfolio combines websites, mobile apps, over-the-top (OTT) apps, a content management and publishing platform, and into a seamless user experiences. We run lean, move with agility, and take pride in our charter to transform the Sinclair Broadcast Group from a broadcast-centric company into a omni-platform enterprise while maintaining our corporate entrepreneurial spirit.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
Job Location Seattle, Washington, United States
Company Location HR.SINCLAIR SEATTLE INTERACTIVE.Remote.Seattle.WA
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Back to top