Senior UX Designer
We're seeking a Sr. UX/Visual Designer hybrid to join our small team of talented folks located in Seattle, WA. The ideal candidate comes with the understanding that a world-class user interface is a fundamental part of bringing amazing experiences to our users and grasps the challenges and opportunities that are part of creating dynamic, reactive, and appealing UX/UI design. This Sr. UX Designer will primarily work on our Mobile and OTT products and will be responsible for designing new features in addition to refining our products as a whole. Strategic thinking and product design expertise is fundamental for success in this role.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
You'll spend quality time with your nose buried in a MacBook Pro-but you'll also collaborate with the creative director, designers, and other key members of our product team to produce awesome, industry-leading work. Day to day, your role will include:
- Deliver world-class user interfaces, contributing ux and visual design expertise and outstanding individual work to the effort.
- Interact with stakeholders and product managers to understand the overall goals for our user experience.
- Collaborate with product owners to establish design direction, quality, and workflow requirements for our Mobile and OTT
- Drive assigned tasks through each stage of production: concept, wireframe, prototype, implementation, and refinement through to final sign-off.
- Iterate designs according to work reviews, changing requirements, and user feedback.
- Foster a culture of close collaboration between engineering and design.
We're looking for a Sr. UX/Visual Designerwho is both exceptionally qualified and a delight to work with, which usually includes:
- Energy, a sense of humor and an open & curious mind (yes, these things really do matter)
- Exceptional conceptual and design skills and a robust portfolio that shows your talent in the digital space.
- Relevant college education (2-4 year program), plus 3-5+ years of creative industry experience and strong digital design work experience
- A knack for strategic brainstorming and creative execution
- A passion for designing great digital product experiences!
- Proven track-record designing/implementing/leading UX/Visual efforts for digital platforms.
- Outstanding skills in designing interaction and visuals for mobile and OTT (AppleTV, Roku).
- Exceptional visual communication skills.
- Expert-level knowledge of Sketch (Primary), Flinto, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision and other industry-standard tools.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
Job Location Seattle, Washington, United States
Company Location HR.SINCLAIR SEATTLE INTERACTIVE.Remote.Seattle.WA
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Back to top