Senior Promotions Producer (7303)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair San Antonio has an immediate opening for a Senior Promotions Producer to join our award winning Creative Services department. We’re looking for a creative, hardworking promotions producer; the ideal candidate for this position must have an eye for creativity with the ability to write, shoot, and edit promos while managing strict deadlines. Minimum of three years’ production experience and proficiency with non-linear editors, DSLR cameras and Adobe Creative Cloud is necessary, as well as excellent verbal, written and organizational skills. Knowledge of Cinema 4D is a plus. This is not an entry level position.
- Work with news and promotions to create cutting-edge station image, brand spots, public service announcements and special reports/projects
- Ability to produce daily news topical promos across multiple stations and platforms when needed
- Assist with station sponsored events
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Experience and Skills:
- Three to five years promotion experience and proficiency with Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop.
- Non-Linear editing experience (AVID, Final Cut Pro and a media encoder)
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D is a plus
- Familiar with DSLR cameras (Canon C100 Mark I & Mark II and Sony a7S II)
- Knowledge of DJI Ronin is a plus
- Proficiency in lighting both in-studio and on location
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Experience with news promotion are a plus
- Ability to lift 40-50lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to communicate/work in a team environment
- A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography, and composition
- A Valid Drivers License
This is not an entry level position. If you have the required experience and skills, we want to hear from you! When applying online, please include your salary requirements and a link to your latest work. Work examples should showcase strong editing and writing skills. If you do not have a link to your work, apply on-line and then send your non-returnable DVD to: Terry McFarlane 4335 NW Loop 410 San Antonio TX 78229. No phone calls please.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Abiezer directs live productions of KOMO TV’s news segments for viewers across the greater Seattle area. He prepares the news visuals and works alongside producers.
Back to top