Senior Program Manager
Sinclair Digital Agency ("DataSphere") is a leader in online and mobile marketing for local businesses. The company has developed a turn-key, integrated, marketing automation platform that has helped tens of thousands of small businesses throughout the country. DataSphere's complete marketing solution includes a custom website, HD video, geo-targeted advertising campaign as well as a sophisticated customer relationship management platform, all available at an extremely affordable price. In addition, the company runs LocalSaver™, a marketplace featuring the largest range of local coupons and other savings opportunities. DataSphere is headquartered in Bellevue, WA.
DataSphere has an exciting opening for a Senior Program Manager. As an experienced Program Manager, you'll be responsible for leading a portfolio of consumer, business, and enterprise mobile-first applications strong in data and analytics. You will be instrumental in delivering products and services across areas of business solutions, marketing, advertising, business intelligence, data warehousing, machine learning, and modern single-page Apps. You'll be facilitating project execution and driving initiatives across multiple functions including Sales, Marketing, Product, and Operations. You will utilize your deep understanding of technical aspects of implementation to be able to develop important strategic questions that help clarify and guide our teams through priorities and decision-making.
You will need every ounce (28.3g) of your critical problem-solving skills to develop successful plans to deliver value to the organization while working with multi-functional teams that synergize to create value for our customers and the company. You will be a key member of a diverse team driving the vision, roadmap and implementation of the future of the company.
Sinclair Digital has a positive, collaborative, and inventive culture. We build entirely new experiences that have never seen the light of day in any other company. We share a set of core values and attributes: to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all collaborative.
What you will be doing:
- Develop a collaborative work environment where the best idea wins
- Work closely with stakeholders to prioritize, plan, execute and then monitor the health of each service
- Cultivate positive relationships at all levels and partner with software and service delivery teams
- Understand the business case behind each effort and clearly articulate the value to stakeholders across the corporation
- Provide hands-on project management during discovery, design, development, testing, implementation, and post-implementation
- Collaborate with technical owners and leadership to define project plans and initiatives, then implement them with a focus on optimization and efficiency
- Provide end-to-end project leadership including: developing project plans, resource plans, scope, dependencies, and risk mitigation plans throughout deployment and the life of the service
- Provide day-to-day coordination, quality assurance for projects and tasks, and on-time delivery against agreed-upon metrics
- Communicate progress updates across partners, leadership, and external vendors
- Facilitate working sessions, demos, adoption and change management approaches, and training plans
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions
- Experience running multi-functional initiatives, resource plans, tasks, and workflows in a technical project management capacity
- Experience leading products with massive scale; SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- Attention to detail, self-motivation, and strong analytical skills
- Proven track record leading stand-ups, planning sprints, and organizing integrations
- Experience thriving in a collaborative environment with diverse multi-functional teams
- Social and organizational skills developed over years of software industry experience
- Experience in one of the following segments of industry is highly desired; Automotive, Education, Legal, Medical, Real-Estate, and Professional Services
- CI/CD, AWS, micro-services experience is a plus
- Slack, Asana, Excel, Word, Kanban
- Knowledge and skills in ordering, management, fulfillment of TV linear ads, OTT ads, Web ADTech, SEM, mobile, social ads would be useful
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
Job Location Bellevue, Washington, United States
Company Location HR.DATASPHERE.NATIONAL.BELLEVUE.WA
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Back to top