Senior Payroll Coordinator (8883)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast Group's Corporate Payroll Department is seeking a Sr. Payroll Coordinator to key and process payroll for all company employees.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Processing bi-weekly/weekly payroll station employees
- Working with station contacts to ensure all electronic time cards are submitted by payroll deadlines
- Setting up garnishments and working with various agencies
- Entering commissions, draws, bonuses and imputed income
- Pay General Manager overrides, hair and clothing allowances for on-air talent and other incentives and bonuses
- Processing bank files and treasury reports
- Handling ACH returns as well as check voids/reversals
- Supporting and guiding station Payroll/HR contacts regarding payroll/Oracle issues
- Receiving, auditing and transmitting various files
- Hiring and terminating employees in Oracle Cloud HCM/Payroll system
- Creating and maintaining job titles and work schedules in Oracle
- Running monthly Costing and Transfer to GL processes
- Assist with costing set ups for the stations
- Issuing manual checks as needed
- 5+ years Payroll processing experience for a large multi-state company
- Strong Excel required and Oracle HR/Payroll experience a plus
- Must be able to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient analytical skills
- Well organized, solid work ethic
- Excellent customer service
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top