Senior Financial Analyst (8943)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
We have a great opportunity for you! Sinclair Broadcast Group is looking for a dynamic individual to be part of the Sinclair team as a Senior Finance Analyst to work in our Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) department.
- Manage and maintain Cognos TM1 (Budget and Forecasting Planning module) ensuring quality and timeliness of data
- Analyze and summarize forecasted departmental expense variances
- Compile revenue category analysis for Executive review
- Manage deadlines and assist in the preparation of Budgets and Forecasts
- Reconcile and analyze data in TM1 from Oracle or End User
- Oversee TM1 system HelpDesk requests and responsibilities
- Train new end-users of TM1 and ensure manuals are up to date
- Review and reconcile Market Revenue data in TM1
- Assist in FP&A initiatives, process improvement and task efficiencies
- Complete ad-hoc projects to support the Corporate FP&A team as needed
Skills and Requirements:
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong aptitude for accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven analytical and proactive problem solving skills a must
- Working knowledge of financial statement analysis
- Experience working in financial software systems (Oracle or TM1) preferred
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, professional environment
- At least 5 years of experience
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top