Senior Director of Sales (8972)
DataSphere (Sinclair Digital Agency) is a leader in online and mobile marketing for local businesses. The company has developed a turn-key, integrated, marketing automation platform that has helped tens of thousands of small businesses throughout the country. DataSphere's complete marketing solution includes a custom website, HD video, geo-targeted advertising campaign as well as a sophisticated customer relationship management platform, all available at an extremely affordable price. In addition, the company runs LocalSaver™, a marketplace featuring the largest range of local coupons and other savings opportunities. DataSphere is headquartered in Bellevue, WA.
DataSphere is looking for a Senior Director of Sales, who will help scale our growth and be responsible for leading our B2B sales center. The ideal candidate will provide the necessary leadership, development, and sales strategy to ensure that the sales floor meets/exceeds company revenue expectations.
What You Will Do:
- Contribute to the strategic plan of growing profitable revenue, delivering value to customers, and driving a positive customer experience.
- Develop and maintain staff in order to achieve monthly sales goals and help oversee recruitment and employment of all employees that report directly and indirectly to this position.
- Proactively address and/or recommend solutions to any administrative/operational issues that may arise.
- Periodically conduct focus group sessions with team members from the front line to stay abreast of current trends, solicit feedback, ask for recommendations, etc.
- Develop the sales team by driving execution on proven sales processes and by recommending and implementing new strategies and improvements.
- Continually work with the training team and provide input into sales team training plans and timelines.
- Ensure that development plans and performance management guidelines are in place and followed consistently at all levels.
- Assist in developing revenue budgets while managing the team to stay within budgeted expense goals.
- Consistently meet or exceed revenue goals through active sales management techniques.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with the various operating units to maximize the utilization of the service and sales groups to achieve high revenue and exceptional service in a cost-effective manner.
- Collaborate and work with VP of Digital Sales to align goals, expectations, revenue, etc. with Sinclair Digital Agency.
- Manage sales spiff budgets
What The Successful Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 10+ years proven sales management experience with 3-5 years in a business sales call center work environment
- Experience ramping up and building high performance sales team and management of high volume outbound, B2B call traffic
- Quantifiable accomplishments in the attainment of aggressive sales goals
- Able to balance the needs and facilitate a collaborative work environment between a diverse workforce with and without sales experience and work focus
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills with proven ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
- Proven track record of top performance measured against business growth, revenue, and other variables
- Strategic thinker with strong leadership and communication skills
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top