Senior Data Analyst/Developer (9013)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair's Corporate IT department, located in Hunt Valley, MD, has an opening for a Senior Data Analyst/Developer position. This position will be responsible for analysis, development and administration efforts associated with Sinclair's Master Data Management (MDM) project. You will analyze enterprise data usage patterns, develop workflow solutions, configure data mapping/merging and fuzzy matching logic for multiple master data domain. This position will work closely with multiple Business Users, Data Stewards and Developers to investigate, design and implement streamlined business processes supporting enterprise data quality and reliability.
- Support MDM development, configuration and maintenance of data mapping and merging activities
- Collaborate with data owners to evaluate master data and ensure data quality, consistency and synchronization across multiple systems
- Responsible for MDM business process analysis and development efforts
- Provide recommendations and take responsibility for process mapping and management
- Identify data quality issues, perform root cause analysis and monitor ongoing data fidelity levels
- Investigate new and existing data sources and drive initiative to improve business data integrity and process efficiency within MDM project
- BPM workflow configuration and development
- Work closely with multiple business areas, development teams and IT PMO
Preferred Candidates will have:
- 3-5 years' experience in areas of Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Profiling and/or Data Quality
- Working knowledge of MDM mapping, merging activities and fuzzy matching logic
- Data modeling skills, architecture principles and techniques
- Demonstrated analytical and technical ability, experience with databases, business process analysis and management
- Advanced SQL knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Azure cloud environment
- Knowledge of business process management, systems analysis, development and configuration
- Business process analysis experience
- API and custom SDK development experience which may include web services based integrations, SOA, HTTP REST, SOAP, EDI (including FTP)
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top