Senior Back End Developer
Sinclair Digital Agency ("DataSphere") is a digital marketing company dedicated to helping small business owners get found online, attract customers and grow their businesses. The company has developed a turn-key, integrated, marketing automation platform that has helped tens of thousands of small businesses throughout the country. DataSphere's complete marketing solution includes a custom website, HD video, geo-targeted advertising campaign as well as a sophisticated customer relationship management platform, all available at an extremely affordable price. DataSphere is headquartered in Bellevue, WA with offices in Denver, CO.
Sinclair Digital Agency has an exciting opening for a Senior Back End Developer. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, creative and versatile individual with experience designing and coding large-scale interactive platforms. Candidate has deep experience with SOA, is fluent in one or more of the following: C# (preferred), C++, JAVA, Python, and/or other higher-level languages. Significant experience translating functional objectives into detailed architectural models and specifications. The candidate carries a thorough understanding of applicable technologies with a good understanding and experience with the full development stack.
- Work with stakeholder, senior management, and cross functional teams in a matrix organization earning the respect and support of all team members.
- Work with Front-end architects and Back-end architect and Leads to design and code performant and scalable Solutions
- Work with Development, Product/Program Management, and Test Leadership to plan and deliver on the entire product lifecycle ensuring tradeoffs are evaluated, deadlines are met, to deliver high software quality and security
- Design, build and maintain APIs and services
- 7+ years' Experience in Back-end Development
- Significant experience (5+ years) with many of the following technologies:
- NoSQL Databases (Structured/Unstructured using Streams, File Systems, Databases, and Distributed File Stores
- SQL Databases (MySQL and SQL Server preferred)
- Stream Analytics
- Caching solutions and strategies including Memcached, CouchDB, RedisQ, etc
- Data Integration and Data Virtualization
- Experience with AWS/Google Cloud/Azure using Containerization
- Data Integration leveraging MapReduce, HBase, Hive, Pig, Spark, Mongo, etc.
- Predictive Analytics/Machine Learning
- Experience with Infrastructure, Hardware, Operating Systems, and security
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Strong foundation in Test-driven development including Unit, Application and Integration testing
- Lead complex programming tasks and perform code reviews
- Experience working with Agile Development Methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
- Strong communication skills with a track record of working with and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Ability to influence others and identify best solutions among many stakeholders
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to break down and communicate complex issues, ideas and solutions
- Establish and track metrics related to key performance objectives and service levels
- Encourage a "Best Idea" wins, regardless of source
Job Location Bellevue, Washington, United States
Company Location HR.DATASPHERE.NATIONAL.BELLEVUE.WA
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Back to top