We are looking for a SDET II for Sinclair Digital. As an SDET focused on our core platform, you'll design, implement, and execute platform test automation to ensure the quality of future releases. If you're an 'A Player' with a strong customer focus, open source technology experience, and a passion for test development, we want to talk to you!
- Java or other OOP languages
- Selenium/Webdriver 3.X/Page Object Model
- TestNG Framework
- Jenkins CI/CD
- Server side API test automation
- Restful Service testing / automation
- Test Automation / Automation Plan design
- Junit or other unit testing framework
- Unix shell
- Jira / Bamboo / Bitbucket-Github
- Appium or other Mobile Testing Framework
- Experience testing / writing automation for OTT devices and platform
- Ability to Mentor Junior SDETs
- Ability to work and communicate with cross functional teams
- Ability to sell a developmental Idea or Architectural design to others
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or experience
- 5+ years programming in Java or similar OOP languages
- 5+ years programming for platform and API test automation
- 5+ years developing automation for Web Applications and Services
- Understanding of server and client architecture
- Agile / Scrum / Kanban experience
There are few companies that can provide the breadth and depth of audience impact and scope of work that Sinclair can. Sinclair Digital is transforming how television is produced, distributed, and consumed. We are the innovation team for the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country, with more local television stations than anyone and affiliations with all major networks. Our multidisciplinary team works together to create elegant solutions to the complex problems around delivering the most trusted, empathic, engaging, quality news, information, and entertainment to web, mobile, broadcast, and over-the-top (OTT) media distribution to audiences all over the country. Our digital portfolio combines websites, mobile apps, over-the-top (OTT) apps, a content management and publishing platform, and into a seamless user experiences. We run lean, move with agility, and take pride in our charter to transform the Sinclair Broadcast Group from a broadcast-centric company into a omni-platform enterprise while maintaining our corporate entrepreneurial spirit.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Job Location Seattle, Washington, United States
Company Location HR.SINCLAIR SEATTLE INTERACTIVE.Remote.Seattle.WA
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Ansley reports on stories that focus on the triumph of the human spirit in the face of adversity, people’s hobbies, and local businesses for Good Afternoon Arkansas at KATV.
Back to top