Sales Tax Accountant (7366)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast Group, one of the largest and most diversified television broadcasting companies in the country, has an immediate opening for Sales Tax Accountant in its corporate tax department. This position will assist the Tax Supervisor with various aspects of the sales tax process.
- Assist with the preparation of sales and use returns for numerous state and local jurisdictions
- Assist with analyzing monthly sales/ purchases data to determine proper tax treatment
- Sales tax matrix maintenance
- Perform applicable sales tax research
- Other related duties & tax projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field (will also consider equivalent work experience)
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Genuine interest in the tax field
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in efficient manner
- Ability to work as part of a team in a deadline-oriented environment
- Oracle experience is a plus
- 1-2 years’ experience in a corporate tax department or public accounting a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Abiezer directs live productions of KOMO TV’s news segments for viewers across the greater Seattle area. He prepares the news visuals and works alongside producers.
Back to top