Sales Support Coordinator (8718)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WEEK / WHOI-TV, in the Peoria-Bloomington, IL television market is seeking a dynamic Operations and Sales Support Coordinator. The Operations/Sales Support Coordinator is the receptionist for the station. In addition, this employee facilitates communications and provides all necessary support with the Sales department, station management and Corporate staff to assure that station practices and policies provide quality customer service, achieve station financial goals and adhere to all applicable rules and regulations.
- Requires at least 2 years of television broadcast experience in administration and sales support
- Must have a demonstrated ability to facilitate communications and coordinate services in support of the station
- Knowledge of FCC compliance, sales reporting and analysis, and program contract review is a plus
Responsibilities will include:
- FCC Public File management and reporting
- Assist with sales support on local and national business
- Create sales presentations as needed and other administrative duties relating to sales and FCC reporting
There will also be responsibilities for reporting data and data analysis. This person will also have protective oversight over station assets, coordinating services and support as necessary.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top