Sales Research Administrator (8462)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WACH, in Columbia, SC, is looking for a full-time Sales Research Administrator.
The Sales Research Administrator will provide research and analysis to ensure we maximize revenue by securing the best possible shares from advertisers, using a variety of tools. Candidates would be responsible for the execution and/or support of station and sales promotions and events. The primary function of this position is to increase revenue in the pursuit of the station's budget.
- High level of proficiency working with Nielsen Media Research on local television sample
- Expert level proficiency in all MS Office products, particularly MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Expert level proficiency with media related software including Wide Orbit, Strata, Media Audit, KANTAR Media, Google Analytics or other comparable software
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or other creative suites a plus
- Excellent writer and presenter with ability to attend and make sales calls with local Account Executives
- Must be comfortable training staff on new software, measurement techniques, ratings or research developments
- Must be diligent, pay strict attention to detail and be a self-starter
- Must be able to effectively position and sell local broadcast affiliates with creative research and out of the box thinking
- Must be able to work unsupervised and still maintain a very high level of accountability
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, English or Statistics or equivalent experience
- 3-5 Years of experience working inside a small to mid-size meter-diary or local people meter market
- 3-5 years of research experience working inside a local television station sales department
- Expert level background and knowledge base in television marketing including competitive media, ratings calculations, estimate preparation and qualitative measurement
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top