Sales Platform Trainer (8981)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast Group is looking for a Sales Platform Trainer to provide support to TV stations for Sinclair Advertising Support Operations (SASO). We are looking for someone who is a great communicator and can travel up to 75% of the time. The SSP Trainer will provide support to Sinclair station team members; allocate tools and equipment; training both Corporate staff and station staff; communicate enhancement ideas; and provide quick and lasting resolutions to issues.
- Travel to Sinclair stations and train users in SSP tools and traffic systems.
- Handle both general and technical issues and questions via email, telephone and in person
- Creation and maintenance of training curriculum in alignment with business needs and changes.
- Conduction of technical program training for sales and management.
- Intimate knowledge of Sinclair's sales process.
- Comprehensive technical proficiency in Sinclair's SSP software.
- Communicate the value of Sinclair supported sales tools and technology.
- Troubleshooting of SSP and additional platform needs by Sinclair's sales force.
- High proficiency with training software and demonstrative expertise at providing training and required explanation of systems and workflows.
- Participate in routine cross-training procedures within the SASO department as well as with other Sinclair departments such as Finance, Sales, accounting and MIS.
- 3 to 5 years' experience in media sales and/or broadcast traffic systems, as well as specific training experience
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, organizational and computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaborativelyThis position's location can be one of Sinclair's many properties with location near a major airport, although preference is working out of Hunt Valley, MD.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top